Frankfurt Book Fair
Frankfurt Book Fair is the world's largest trade fair for books.
Representatives from book publishing and multimedia companies from all over the world come to the Frankfurt Book Fair in order to negotiate international publishing rights and licensing fees.
For five days more than 7,000 exhibitors from over 100 countries and more than 286,000 visitors take part. The Frankfurt Book Fair is considered to be the most important book fair in the world for international deals and trading.
There are many reasons to visit the Frankfurt Book Fair:
- Discover new trends and business areas.
- Profit from the best opportunities for further training and networking.
- There's no better place for learning and networking.
- Get to know decision makers from across the book, creative and tech industries.
- Gain new inspiration and tap into new target groups.
|Date||11 Oct 17|
|Registrations Open||16 May 16 12:00 AM|
|Registrations Close||8 Jun 16 11:59 PM|
Registrations are closed